lunes

Songs....primera parte

Puros cachitos... =)

"How do you know when to let go?"
"Look me in the heart and tell me you won't go."
"Maybe i would have been something you'd be good at,
maybe you would have been something i'd be good at"
"When i get so into myself i lose track of wher i'm going"
"The weather is changing and breaking my stride"
"Stick your hands inside of my pocket, keep them warm while i'm still here"
"Stick your heart inside of my chest, keep it warm here while we rest"
"Tell them this love hasn't changed me, hasn't changed me at all"
"Keep on fighting to remember that nothing is lost in the end"
"what do i need to do to see myself in a better mood?"
"there's not a lot for you to give if your giving in"
"there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it"
"I won't mistake you for problems with me"
"I won't let my mood ruins this, you see"
"I won't be left dancing alone songs of the past"
"I know your sad even though you say that you're not."
"I won't get mad when you say things are getting too hard"
"I know You take all the good and the bad that comes with me"
"Yes i know the feeling, know you're leaving"
"Nobody likes to, but i really like to cry"
"Are you alright? Can you get me off your mind?"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio